Re: musicians among us

Subject: Re: musicians among us
From: "Paul Pehrson" <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:52:27 -0700

Whoa Lauren...

Personally, I think you are overreacting a bit to Fred's post. And the same
criticisms you made of Fred might also be applied to your post.

I personally found Fred's post to be insightful and complementary.
Apparently you did not. But can't we all still be friends?

-Paul Pehrson

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList