Re: Information Architect

Subject: Re: Information Architect
From: jlshaeffer -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:34:38 -0500

Uf you poke around at the site posted earlier (see below), you'll see that self-identified Information Architects do both "Content Development" and "Technical Writing." (Yes, they are listed as two different tasks.) Also, the range of salaries reported is as varied as what we Tech Writers seem to experience (though skewed to the upper end of the scale). Also, I should note that their salary survey only had 575 respondents.

Jim Shaeffer

Check out the IAI website - http://iainstitute.org/ - for more information
on this field.