Re: How to export whole SQL database to MS Excel Workbook

Subject: Re: How to export whole SQL database to MS Excel Workbook
From: Jan Cohen <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Ronald Schwarz <RSchwarz -at- cosmocom -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:44:39 -0800 (PST)

EMS MSSQL to EXCEL will probably do what you're looking for, and the price is very reasonable ($29.00 for a single user license).

http://www.convert-in.com/mss2xls.htm

I haven't used it myself, but I have used one of their other apps to convert a MySQL database to Excel, including the stored data.

Hope that helps.

jan c.