Re: Problem with Excel

Subject: Re: Problem with Excel
From: Jan Cohen <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: AL Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com, "Dana Worley \(webmail\)" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:06:31 -0800 (PST)

After you've enjoyed that beer (hmmm... beer, good), if you decide you do need to fix the problem, further down in that page that I recommended earlier is a link to another fix at a Microsoft site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q158996 . If that doesn't do it for you (or if you'd rather), I've got a link to a video that won't actually remedy the situation, but does illustrate one means of achieving instantaneous gratification (by venting on the workstation culprit).

Cheers!

jan c.