Re: Interview Follow-Up

Subject: Re: Interview Follow-Up
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:07:28 -0800

I'm notoriously bad about checking my paper in-folder
in a timely manner. If someone sent me a snailmail
letter and nobody happened to drop it off on my desk
because they were checking their own mail and saw
one for me, odds are I wouldn't see it until the hiring
decision had been made and the new person was
onboard. :)

Gene Kim-Eng