Re: Remove part of a PDF?

Subject: Re: Remove part of a PDF?
From: Jan Cohen <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:11:20 -0800 (PST)

Actually, you can link from an html page (or from another pdf document) to a specific page in a pdf document. You can locate resources that describe how to do so by entering the phrase "adobe acrobat linking to pages" in Google's search tool.

As for deleting any number or combination of pages from a pdf document, that functionality has been available in Acrobat since at least before the dotcom's bubble burst.

Jan Cohen