Re: International standards for caveats

Subject: Re: International standards for caveats
From: "heidi arnold" <heidi -dot- w -dot- arnold -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Ronald Schwarz" <RSchwarz -at- cosmocom -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:43:51 +0100

i think there is something along these lines in the totally latin n.b.
discussions in a style manual somewhere,

Note, Information, Warning, or Caution

option a) you want the manuscript marketable in your lifetime

option b) you want to get an accurate history of factual events that might
have a scholarly backbone

i have no idea how one decides between the two, at all

i don't even know how to conjugate "romans go home..." much less 100 times
in the stadium

peace, and sleep tight,

heidi

www.heidiarnold.org