Testing an index

Subject: Testing an index
From: "Wanda Phillips" <wanda -dot- jane -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:37:06 -0800

I would like to ensure that my index is useful. I can figure out how
to do simple things, like ensure that use terms consistently (and as
correctly as one can without actually knowing the audience in real,
personal terms... not being a drinker and all... that was a joke).
I can test things like, do the links work. I can test things like
spelling, consistency, and so on. And I have an absolutely wonderful
editor, a true gem. (Actually, I have two, a wealth of editors.)
The thing is, is the index any good?
Wanda
- scratching her head and trying not to freak about the looming deadlines

--
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which
differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList