Re: Writers job description/definition

Subject: Re: Writers job description/definition
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:08:46 -0800

Programmers like these are good people to cultivate in
case you aren't able to get your own working copy of
a program under development. Let them ramble about
the really neat feature that nobody else wants to hear
about, then say something like, "that sounds like a really
neat feature, I wish I could get my hands on a working
copy of the app so I could try it out for myself." The
more programmers with really neat features that nobody
wants to hear about that you can serve as an interested
audience for, the better. You can always blame the
absence of the feature in the final user docs on the
Marketing reviewers.

Gene Kim-Eng

"Caroline Tabach" <caroline -dot- tabach -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote...

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList