RE: Compare and Contrast Doc Group Performance -- What's a

Subject: RE: Compare and Contrast Doc Group Performance -- What's a
From: "Ronquillo, Michael" <mronquillo -at- equitrac -dot- com>
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:07:59 -0400

Al wrote:

" Personally, I don't give a rip about how many contests my docs win as
long
as the end user says they really helped them."

I feel the same, especially since writing is so subjective. As long as
it delivers the message, adds value, and the customer is happy then I'm
good.

Michael Ronquillo
Technical Writer - Equitrac
1-800-472-9532 x2334