RE: Friday philosophical - the age thing

Subject: RE: Friday philosophical - the age thing
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:09:47 -0700

The only job I ever hated was with a company in which all-nighters were
a badge of honor and a way of life. They had one big project and, for
all the "hard work", failed to deliver a workable product. They are out
of business. All nighters are a way of life only under poor management
in companies in which no sane person would want to work, companies that
are most likely headed for insolvency.

Leonard C. Porrello
SoleraTec LLC
www.soleratec.com