Re: Value of giving up numbering in Word?

Subject: Re: Value of giving up numbering in Word?
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:59:49 +0530

Well, you do have a sound argument there. I've seen lots of manuals for
little gizmos from Taiwan and Korea that have no numbered lists.

And they work! And that too, despite the mutilated English and spectacular
typos. I guess that if the message gets across - more or less - why bother
with silly language issues either, eh?

Edwin