Re: The day after Pi Day...

Subject: Re: The day after Pi Day...
From: John Hedtke <john -at- hedtke -dot- com>
To: "Marguerite Krupp (mkrupp)" <mkrupp -at- cisco -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 08:43:42 -0700

At 07:52 AM 3/15/2008, you wrote:
>Thanks to John Hedtke (Hi John!) for reminding us of both Pi Day and Pi
>Approximation Day (July 22)! Definitely days to celebrate!
>
>Let us not forget that today, March 15, is not only the Ides of March
>but also Buzzard's Day! Every year, on March 15, the buzzards return to
>Hinkley, Ohio. Kinda like the swallows returning to Capistrano,
>but...uh, bigger.
>
>Celebrate, Celebrate!
>
>Marguerite Krupp
>(Who has never been to Hinkley, but who celebrates anyway!)
>John, don't you have a song about that? <G>

No, but you know, it's worth it! If we can sneer at Toledo, we can
certainly guffaw at Hinkley. :)

Yours truly,

John Hedtke
Author/Consultant/Contract Writer
www.hedtke.com <-- website
Region 7 Director, STC
541-685-5000 (office landline)
541-554-2189 (cell)
john -at- hedtke -dot- com (primary email)
johnhedtke -at- aol -dot- com (secondary email)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList