RE: Checklist for Reformatting

Subject: RE: Checklist for Reformatting
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Nancy Allison" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:22:42 -0500

Nancy, my personal opinion is that Fred Langa's advice is the gold
standard on this subject. You'll have to tweak the reference below to
your situation, but I've tried it and it's very thorough, and I feel
very comfortable if I ever need to get back to square one :)

http://www.langa.com/backups/backups(1).htm.

Jim