Re: Pages Per Day

Subject: Re: Pages Per Day
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Jim Barrow" <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:18:07 -0400

It really depends on a lot of factors, but with 50-75 use cases per
module and 4 modules to document, I can't see how anyone could
possibly think it possible to document 50-75 use cases in a single
day.

My advice is to scope 4 days of work and also scope the job as if time
hadn't been negotiated yet. Then go in with "this is what you can
expect in 4 days" (my guess is that it will be a lackluster, thin
piece of useless info) and "this is what it'll take to document the
entire application from these use cases". Then let the negotiations
begin.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter