Re: Hurdles

Subject: Re: Hurdles
From: "Jason A. Czekalski" <topsidefarm -at- mva -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:06:21 -0500

Wanda, I would say welcome to the group, but I guess the lynch mob, I
mean welcome wagon, arrived ahead of me. While I might have had a few
problems with the format of your email, the content definitely made it
worth the extra effort to read.

BTW, for those of have emailed me asking why I no longer participate in
the list, here is a prime example. While there is plenty of useful info
on the list, it has become a very hostile and unfriendly place. The
ghost of AP still haunts the list. Christine is right. The other lists
are friendlier. I'll continue to lurk here and take what useful
information I can from the list. However, given how certain people have
managed to reinforce my prior beliefs about the list, I'll go back to
keeping my own counsel as far as this list is concerned.

Jason A. Czekalski

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList