Re: Search not working on Merging Chm files

Subject: Re: Search not working on Merging Chm files
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Will Husa <Will -dot- Husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:54:51 -0500

Hi Will

Obviously I'm misunderstanding something. Please correct me and help me
to understand.

You said that after you apply a conditional tag to something, it can't
be found? Isn't that the point? You apply a condition, then use a build
expression so what you applied the condition to will be excluded from
the output. You create the output and what you applied the condition to
should be absent. If this is what you are seeing, it is totally normal
behavior and would be fully expected.

Or are you instead saying that things you applied a condition to aren't
being found any longer among your source files? If this is the case, I'm
not claiming it can't or isn't happening to you, just that I've never
seen it.

Sincerely... Rick :)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList