RE: [TOOLS] PCI-e versus PCI-e Graphic slots

Subject: RE: [TOOLS] PCI-e versus PCI-e Graphic slots
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "ASTeC" <list -at- astec -dot- be>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:01:14 -0400

Aha!
Very informative post, and exactly the detail and emphasis I was looking for. ... and much better than you first attempt... :-)

See?
You throw out a challenge to this list, and there's almost _always_ somebody knowledgeable just waiting to /p/o/u/n/c/e/ er... respond.

Thanks muchly,

Kevin
(whose experience as an electronics tech predates PCI-e by decades)

or disclosing it.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList