RE: Calling all Technical Editors again!; Was, "RE: Writing Corrective Actions for customers?"

Subject: RE: Calling all Technical Editors again!; Was, "RE: Writing Corrective Actions for customers?"
From: "Michael West" <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>
To: <richard -dot- melanson -at- us -dot- tel -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 01:46:33 +1000

You're not disagreeing with anything I said, because I never said you can
write about something without knowing what you're writing about. What I said
was that the scope of the task was determined by the need of the audience.
Anything beyond that need is superfluous.

--

Mike West

Melbourne, Australia

From: techwr-l-bounces+richard -dot- melanson=us -dot- tel -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com [