RE: Business case for dual monitors

Subject: RE: Business case for dual monitors
From: "Sam Beard" <sbeard -at- oico -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:56:53 -0500

All,

The latest issue of the US Macworld magazine had a brief blurb about
the productivity of people working with two monitors or a single large
monitor. They cited a higher rate of productivity gained from the use of
these, but they didn't specifically state the source of the study.
However, there was a little-print item next to the graphic that said the
University of Utah, I believe (I'd have to check it again to be sure).
So, perhaps someone could use that study, if they can find it, for
ammunition on this issue.

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical