RE: Definition of Tech Writer, was STC is broken

Subject: RE: Definition of Tech Writer, was STC is broken
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:39:43 -0400

Come on out of the closet. The water's fine. I think.

The title of Documentalist is a mouthful, not to mention a handful. If I
had to go the "docu" route, I would rather be a Documentarian. As in a
Technical Documentarian.

Yeah, the whole "mental" thing would get me, too.

"No, I am not mental."

"Yes I am."

"No I'm not."

Picture Robin Williams doing that in a stage routine, rapidly swiveling
his head from side to side and we'd be laughing.

I'm a writer and proud of it. I use my writing to communicate. I write
using words and pictures. But that's what I do. I write.

Craig Cardimon

Technical Writer

ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com

267-558-3155