Re: Laptop Question (off topic? I don't know)

Subject: Re: Laptop Question (off topic? I don't know)
From: John Hedtke <john -at- hedtke -dot- com>
To: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:28:29 -0700

Ah, there we are, then this is *not* true about Dell laptops. Good good good.

Yours truly,

John Hedtke
Author/Consultant/Contract Writer
www.hedtke.com <-- website
541-685-5000 (office landline)
541-554-2189 (cell)
john -at- hedtke -dot- com (primary email)
johnhedtke -at- aol -dot- com (secondary email)