Re: RE: Re: what computer, what software for a lab?

Subject: Re: RE: Re: what computer, what software for a lab?
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: <quills -at- airmail -dot- net>, "David Hailey" <david -dot- hailey -at- usu -dot- edu>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "McLauchlan Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:32:19 -0500

It is a boot-loader. The Mac requires a bit more though. It doesn't use lilo, it uses EFI, which makes booting Windows a bit problematic since Windows doesn't
comprehend EFI.

Scott

On Wed 08/05/21 08:35 , "McLauchlan, Kevin" sent:

---- Msg sent via Internet America Webmail - www.internetamerica.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList