Re: problem with Dreamweaver CS3 Spry Widgets

Subject: Re: problem with Dreamweaver CS3 Spry Widgets
From: Evelyn Lee Barney <evbarney -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:38:03 -0400

Well, I figured it out. The short answer (for anyone else who may be
interested) is that to get the kind of detailed change I was going for
it's better to open and edit the text-based CSS file that's attached to
the widget, rather than using the default CSS bar. (If you still don't
get the changes you want, either are choosing the wrong tag, your syntax
is off, or the CSS file isn't attached. To attach the file, just click
the link button at the bottom of the CSS edit bar. Pop-ups talk you
though the rest.) The file has many more options, and, once you scroll
though, it's easier to see exactly what your options are. To use the
bar, you have to be more CSS savvy than I am so far, and be familiar
with the syntax of the function you're trying to add. From the research
I've done, the CSS file edit method is the preferred by most designers.
I can see why!

Ev

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList