RE: What do you guys think of STCs new definition for technicalwriter?

Subject: RE: What do you guys think of STCs new definition for technicalwriter?
From: linda_sims -at- vanguard -dot- com
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:09:08 -0400

Dan Goldstein wrote on 05/27/2008 02:56:26 PM:

> [...]

Technically, yes. ;^) Certainly, the people who wrote the text book the
biology teacher uses would be.

In a business setting, we call 'em trainers.

Seriously, I suspect that if we try to create a definition that excludes
anything that we don't recognize as "us", we'll be here all year and wind
up with something that makes the IRS code look simple and will make a
lawyer call in with a migraine. Why not keep it simple as a general
description of the field (as suggested by Lauren). You can always add
in-depth explanations for the specialities.

Lin Sims
Business Controls - Technical Writer
The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion
of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was
accessed.
relations, for nature cannot be fooled. -- R.P. Feynman

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Vanguard. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList