Re: Attaching a graphic to a format in Word?

Subject: Re: Attaching a graphic to a format in Word?
From: "Susan W Gallagher" <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:28:37 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan W Gallagher <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: May 29, 2008 1:26 PM
To: Tammy Van Boening <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- healthlanguage -dot- com>

For a simple line, you just need to use a paragraph border. Select Format >
Borders & Shading and visit the Borders tab. Here you can select line style,
stroke, and color, and then select where to place the line. Click Options if
you want to adjust the amount of space between the paragraph text and the
associated border.

HTH
-Sue Gallagher

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList