RE: SMEs/QA don't have time to review the documentation

Subject: RE: SMEs/QA don't have time to review the documentation
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:03:24 -0400

Funny how people do the exact same thing for totally different reasons.
I also document everything I do and keep all e-mails, and it has nothing
to do with finger-pointing. I keep that stuff for when we're sitting
around and someone says, "Back in 2002, didn't we discuss putting the
grimjit on the *upper* side of the frizzblatt, instead of the lower?" I
actually compete with some of these guys to see who can find the answer
first.

I'm the technical writer (OK, "Quality Assurance Manager," but, you
know...). It's my job to document and retrieve obscure information at
the drop of a hat. Or the drop of a grimjit, for that matter.

Happy Friday,

Dan

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList