Re: Question: Generating one Word document in RoboHelpwithallconditional text

Subject: Re: Question: Generating one Word document in RoboHelpwithallconditional text
From: "Holly Steele" <hsteele1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 08:49:28 -0500

I agree. New users can seriously muck up templates and styles. They say to
themselves....I think I'll just change what this style looks like etc.

Personally, I don't care that much how they alter the style or template as
long as they keep the hidden text hidden and the shown text shown. If after
I am gone they want to make the document look wonky, all the power to them.

I'll write instructions and if they don't follow them...nothing I can do.

Do you know how Doc-To-Help handles hidden styles, templates and linked
pictures?

RD fields sound interesting although I am somewhat hesitant to use them as I
don't want to much things up more than they are. Also, since the document I
am dealing with is a master document and I have short timelines...I am going
to deal with what I have. I know some people have managed to use Master
Documents elegantly. But that would take some research.

Holly