French-Canadian Word List Wanted

Subject: French-Canadian Word List Wanted
From: "Ken Weinberg" <lists -at- internettrainingground -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:53:10 -0400

One of our products has a built-in spell-checker. For each language it
supports, it needs a word list in that language. If the spell checker finds
the word on the list, it not flagged. If it is not on the list, it is
flagged as misspelled. We have a word list for standard French, but we need
a word list for Canadian French. Does anyone know where we can obtain such a
list? Your help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Ken Weinberg
Technical Writer/Training Developer