Re: Frame Book Cover help needed

Subject: Re: Frame Book Cover help needed
From: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:03:30 +0530

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:21 PM, Meryl R. Cohen <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> How can I accomplish this? My first thought was to use conditional text. But
> yes this is conditional TEXT and the main issues are with the graphics. Is
> there a way to have conditional files in a book? (Frame 7.2 unstructured.)
> Any other suggstions?

I don't know about your exact problem, but I have used conditional
settings on anchored frames containing graphics. You can't set
conditions on the graphics themselves, they *must* be in a frame, and
you apply a different conditional setting to each frame, and then what
you choose to show/hide determines which graphics are displayed in
your output document.

So a possible answer to your problem would be to put in both the
images, in two separate anchored frames, and apply conditional
settings to each frame so that only one of them shows up in a
particular output scenario.

Hope that was what you were asking - if not, pardon my misunderstanding...

Regards
Ed.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList