RE: What do you guys think of STCs new definition for technicalwriter?

Subject: RE: What do you guys think of STCs new definition for technicalwriter?
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:47:04 -0400

I'd like to see a clear definition of the term from *anybody*. Several
Whirlers have suggested that "knowledge product" is a buzzword, but
maybe it's not. In many industries (including mine), there are terms
that might sound vague to others, but have specific, technical meanings
in the proper context.

On the other hand, since I've been waiting for nearly a week now, I'm
inclining toward the buzzword camp.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList