RE: Frame 8 outputs / pick a tool (set?) help needed

Subject: RE: Frame 8 outputs / pick a tool (set?) help needed
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: "Lin Sims" <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:39:01 -0700

I've been using Help & Manual 4 for the past three years, and have found
it to be a very powerful and flexible single sourcing and publication
tool. I'm not sure what you read, but I use extensive conditional
formatting to create PDF and HTML Help versions of several discrete
docs, with different content in PDF than online, branded for two
different clients, from a single source. H&M is also relatively user
friendly.

Leonard