RE: Annoyed with Tech Smith

Subject: RE: Annoyed with Tech Smith
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: "'Sean Brierley'" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:38:47 -0700

I use Print Screen, but it was the only thing available when Windows first
came out and now its use is in-grained in my muscle memory. It's also
easier to tell someone who is unfamiliar with applications to press the
Print Screen button and paste the image, or whatever. Also, press the Alt
key at the same to get a capture of only the active window...

Anyway, back to being old.

Lauren

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList