RE: data sheet or datasheet, white paper or whitepaper?

Subject: RE: data sheet or datasheet, white paper or whitepaper?
From: "Chris Vickery" <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>
To: "SB" <sylvia -dot- braunstein -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:01:14 -0700

Datasheet
Whitepaper

I think both of these terms may have started out two words, but have
become accepted as single words. We use them both as single words. It
helps us synergize key verticals for a game-changing paradigm shift. ;)

And "documents location" sounds odd. Sounds like one of those phrases
you should rewrite to avoid--maybe "location of the documents"?

Chris