Re: e-fax versus efax

Subject: Re: e-fax versus efax
From: Laura Praderio Lynn <lpraderio -at- alpineclimbs -dot- com>
To: Larry Usselman <elgrans -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:12:43 -0600

hi larry,
thanks for the comment. the reason we use efax and fax is that we offer,
firstly, a purely electronic fax environment as well as, secondly, a
machine-based paper-based fax environment to our clients. we cost them
differently in our budgets in response to proposals so have to pose them
with different nomenclature to our clients.
cheers,
laura