RE: Coworker who won't take no for an answer

Subject: RE: Coworker who won't take no for an answer
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:06:28 -0400

I guess different people read this situation differently. Some see it as
harassment to the degree that HR intervention is needed immediately and
others see it as potentially a pedophile issue .... I recommend not
criticizing the advice of others in this matter, but leaving it to the
original poster to tell us more or to take and apply what has been
suggested.

Some examples of what I mean below: