Re: Input wanted about online certificate programs

Subject: Re: Input wanted about online certificate programs
From: Karen Graziano <kmgraziano03 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>, Ben Bristow <btbris -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

I live in upstate NY, and I completed the Brooklyn College online TW cert program. I thought it was good, and well worth the time and cost.  I did do some online "shopping" for TW programs prior to deciding on Brooklyn College. I thought it provided the most "bang for the buck".  (BTW, because this is an online program there is nothing that really "limits" it to NYC.  The instructor I worked with was based in Austin, TX.)
I'm currently a network administrator and use what I've learned in the cert program in preparing disaster recovery and help desk documents.
Regards,
Karen G