Re: Writer question...

Subject: Re: Writer question...
From: "Will Husa" <Will -dot- Husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: "Sue Jones" <suej_be -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:00:44 -0500

Sue,

As you know, in our line of work, when you complete an assignment and the
client gives you more work, then it's a sign that they like you. In this
case, the company must really like you because they are offering you an
employment position with responsibilities.

My current position was supposed to end in July. But then the PM "found"
some money and the company asked if I could stay through August. Last week
they asked me if I could stay past August to help out the training
department with a new online deliverable. It's like I said, if the company
likes you, they will find ways to keep you busy.

Be seeing you,

Will
Will Husa
Technical Writer