Re: Tool to use?

Subject: Re: Tool to use?
From: Dennis Crane <techwr-l -at- cognitiveforce -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:26:30 +0500

Hello Damien,

To quickly annotate software application screens you can use our tool,
Dr.Explain: http://www.drexplain.com

DISCLAIMER: I'm working on that company.

Dr.Explain captures screens from live applications or web sites and
automatically annotates all significant controls. The output may be
saved as CHM help file, HTML, RTF, or copy-pasted into another system.

Sincerely yours,
Dennis Y. Crane
Dr.Explain Team
http://www.drexplain.com