Retro-futuristic stuff (was RE: Taunting the Language Nerd)

Subject: Retro-futuristic stuff (was RE: Taunting the Language Nerd)
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "Janice Gelb" <Janice -dot- Gelb -at- Sun -dot- COM>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:02:22 -0400

Kewl!

I love that stuff.

I'm going to send them some of my money. My wife really, really needs
the "Ladies World Domination Society" and "Ask Me About My Death Ray"
jersey knits, and I _need_ the "...Flying Car" (curse you, Moller for
stringing us along since 1968...) and a couple of others... ok, five
days of office wear... some special occasions... hmm, I wonder if they
have a special discount on "one of everything". :-)

Retro-futuristic and Art-Deco - a combination made in heaven. So, I
"need" some Art-Deco gimcracks, too.

Edwardian Futuristic wasn't too bad, either, but, given limited finances
and display space, I'll stick with the foregoing.

- Kevin