RE: levels of detail -- are we beyond this?

Subject: RE: levels of detail -- are we beyond this?
From: Jennifer Randel <jennifer_randel -at- khsd -dot- k12 -dot- ca -dot- us>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:43:05 -0700

Not sure if there are any marketing minds out there who can answer to this... When I was in college, I knew a guy who was majoring in Marketing and he told me that "Repeat" was added to the Lather. Rinse. instructions simply as a marketing ploy to sell more shampoo. I'm not sure about the validity of this claim, but I find it easy to believe.

Regards,
Jennifer