Re: A new level of spam?

Subject: Re: A new level of spam?
From: "Larry Usselman" <elgrans -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:43:37 -0400

I highly recommend the WOT (Web of Trust) free Internet security
plug-in for your browser. It does an excellent job of alerting you to
dangerous or otherwise undesirable (trojans, viruses, phishing, porn,
scams, etc.) sites BEFORE you click and find yourself somewhere you'd
rather not be. It displays a small color-coded icon next to any
hyperlinks, advising you of the relative safety of that site. The
accuracy of the coding is quite good and is updated constantly via
user input.

Here's the WOT site: http://www.mywot.com/

--
Larry Usselman