Re: Website Documentation Procedures - Educating an Employer

Subject: Re: Website Documentation Procedures - Educating an Employer
From: "Collin Turner" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Paul Hanson" <phanson -at- quintrex -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:39:55 -0600

Thank you Paul,

Much appreciated advice. The client is, unfortunately, not experienced with
all of this. I am. The strings are:

A - The developers are in India
B - I've told them about all I can - they need to see a wider "Industry
Standard" view of documentation procedures.
C - I also know it's likely not going to change much, but I want to know
that THEY know the procedure before putting me into "the hard place" on this
one. (Sort of a CYA procedure for me).

I am off to look at the docs now!
The 30 day countdown to launch and finalized documentation began...yesterday
(and I have still not seen the Site. HA! I love a challenge - Oh...did I
mention they wanted this to go out in printed form as well??)

-Collin