Re: MIF to XML/SGML conversion?

Subject: Re: MIF to XML/SGML conversion?
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: "Lech Rzedzicki" <xchaotic -at- gmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:27:00 -0500

FrameMaker 7.x onward can do this. It is a two step process, the
first is defining your DTD and then making a mapping document to
agree with the DTD. This maps your FM paragraph and character styles
to your DTD tags. And the output will only be as miserable as your
mapping and formatting.

Scott

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/