Re: Flare, Blaze released!

Subject: Re: Flare, Blaze released!
From: "Tom Johnson" <tomjohnson1492 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:26:45 -0600

If you want to learn more about the new features in Flare 4 (which includes
Blaze), I did an hour long podcast with Sharon Burton here:
http://www.idratherbewriting.com/2008/09/08/flare-4-interview-with-sharon-burton/
.

As with all podcasts, I recommend that you listen to them while you drive or
exercise, rather than while sitting at your computer.

Tom

cell: 801-822-2241
blog: www.idratherbewriting.com
twitter: www.twitter.com/tomjohnson