Re: w -at- h

Subject: Re: w -at- h
From: Karen Mulholland <kemulholland -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Raj Machhan <raj -dot- machhan -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

:-D LOL - Not sure that would be feasible, though; my shoulders are pretty low, because I'm quite short. It would be some effort to look under them. (People laugh when I say "I will be with you shortly.")

Now it definitely feels like Friday!

Off to tie things down so nothing blows away in the hurricane. Everybody have a great weekend!

KM