Re[2]: "usable" screen captures

Subject: Re[2]: "usable" screen captures
From: Dennis Crane <techwr-l -at- cognitiveforce -dot- com>
To: techwr-l List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:02:35 +0500

RH> Can someone point me to examples of both techniques?

Hello,

Please check out one of the implementations made with our tool,
Dr.Explain:
http://www.drexplain.com/helpv2/main-window.php

The Dr.Explain recognizes the captured window's controls and
automatically adds numbered callouts to all significant elements.

DISCLAIMER: I work for the above tool company.

Sincerely yours,
Dennis Y. Crane

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/