RE: "usable" screen captures

Subject: RE: "usable" screen captures
From: "Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security)" <David -dot- Chinell -at- GE -dot- com>
To: "Kathleen MacDowell" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>, "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:59:51 -0400

Kathleen and Rob:

I just wanted to thank Kathleen for saying what I was about to say.
There are many who will minimize the inconvenience to the reader of
using numbered callouts. I believe that if we had an inexpensive way to
translate callouts (a method that allowed for different lengths in
different languages, too) we'd do the reader a service by using it.

Bear