RE: "usable" screen captures

Subject: RE: "usable" screen captures
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:57:49 -0400

Agreed.

Craig

Agile,
> and screens are improved frequently and deadlines are often very
tight.
> Fortunately, our product is pitched to a computer literate audience,
and
> the GUIs aren't cluttered or otherwise overly complex.
>
> Leonard

9/16/2008
> 8:15 AM
Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/