Re: Single-sourcing a procedure for multiple uses

Subject: Re: Single-sourcing a procedure for multiple uses
From: "Kathleen MacDowell" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "Blount, Patricia A" <Patricia -dot- Blount -at- ca -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:49:04 -0500

It sounds to me as if you've taken single-sourcing/modularization just
about as far as it can go. This type of task or situation could almost
be set up as a tabbed dialog box with drop-down options for each step
that would list the available content.

I wonder if you can do that with AIT. The only thing I know that would
offer similar control is the variables, with which I've had limited
experience. Is it possible to write macros or procedures and set up
GUIs in AIT?

I'll be interested in hearing others' suggestions.

Also, you do know about the author-it list on yahoo, don't you?

Regards

Kathleen

Kathleen MacDowell
www.writefortheuser.com